Epiphone ES-339 Vintage Sunburst
- "Inspired by Gibson" model
- Design: Semi-Hollow
- Top: Maple
- Back and sides: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Small block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Rounded C
- Cream-coloured binding
- Scale length: 628 mm (24.724")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- GraphTech NuBone saddle
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: 2 Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers
- 2 x Volume and 2 x tone controls
- LockTone Tunomatic bridge
- Locktone Stop Bar
- Grover Rotomatics machine heads
- Colour: Vintage sunburst
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We take care of the custom declaration and you don't have any custom fees to pay. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 501069 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!