ESI Planet 22x
Dante network audio interface
- 2 Analog input and 2 analog output channels
- 2 Balanced XLR/jack combo inputs
- 2 Balanced XLR outputs
- High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz AD converters with 118dB(a) dynamic range
- High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz DA-converters with 123dB(a) dynamic range
- Per channel microphone preamplifier switchable with adjustable gain and 48V phantom power
- Hi-Z instrument input stage switchable
- Step potentiometer for controlling the sum level via the line output
- Headphone output
- Power supply via network cable possible (PoE / Power over Ethernet)
- Supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 with WDM and ASIO 2.0
- Supports macOS with CoreAudio
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 174 x 115 x 45 mm
- Weight: 782 g
- Includes 12 V DC power supply, network cable, Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation software, license of the Dante Virtual Soundcard for Mac / PC
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 53% bought this exact product |
ESI Planet 22x
|$499 Add to Basket|
| ||37% bought Neutrik NA2-IO-DLINE||$259|
| ||6% bought Neutrik NA2-IO-DPRO||$811|
|Our most popular Ethernet Audio Interfaces|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 461555 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!