I've bought this guitar because i needed a solid and good sounding axe to play with the band . And i've got to say , i'm not dissapointed at all , i'm actually very impressed
- The Finish is incredible , it feels so good and you can sense the work that has been put into the instrument
- The Pickups are great , the output that they have is really good to play aggresive and punchy stuff , you can really work with the sound that this guitar offers . Me and my band are kind of a Heavy-Groovy Metal so if you're looking for a guitar to play similar stuff , this might be your way to go .
- The look of the guitar is awesome , really , It's a single cut with a matte finish and amazing decals on it , can't have anything against that
- As you'd expect a Les Paul guitar to be , it's a bit heavy , not too bad though , so don't worry thinking it's weighting like a tank , but it's just a bit heavier than your regular standard style guitar
- I find that it's going out of tune regularly , i can't say if it's the lock-in tuners , or maybe i should've tighten the screws of the tuning keys tighter , i can't tell why is that , but it's not a tragedy considering it's not a floyd rose guitar neither a guitar with EverTune Bridge to stay in tune really really good , so i can't say it's a horrible thing at all .
This is a solid choice , you're getting awesome sound for an aggresive and metalish type of play , the look and the finish of the guitar is just marvelous , and the cons are not even things that are impossible to work with . I recommend this guitar to anyone that's looking for a crunchy , punchy and rich metal sound . Combining this with an awesome Head amp and Cab , it will be a beast !