ESP LTD EC-1000ET QM DBSB
- Body: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Top: Quilted maple
- 3-Strip Set Thru Neck: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Fretboard: Makassar ebony (Diospyros celebica)
- Radius: 350 mm
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Abalone flag fretboard inlays
- 24 XJ frets
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) - 1 Seymour Duncan JB (bridge) passive humbucker
- 2 Volume knobs and 1 tone knob
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Grover machine heads
- Evertune bridge (F-model)
- Black hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario XL120 .009 - .042
- Colour: Dark Brown Sunburst
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431595 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!