ESP LTD EC-1000ET QM DBSB
- Body: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Top: Quilted maple
- 3-Strip Set Thru Neck: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Fretboard: Makassar ebony (Diospyros celebica)
- Radius: 350 mm
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Abalone flag fretboard inlays
- 24 XJ frets
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) - 1 Seymour Duncan JB (bridge) passive humbucker
- 2 Volume knobs and 1 tone knob
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Grover machine heads
- Evertune bridge (F-model)
- Black hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario XL120 .009 - .042
- Colour: Dark Brown Sunburst
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431595 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!