ETC ETCnomad Base Kit
- To activate 1024 channels (EOS v.2.9 or higher) / 512 channels (EOS 2.8.3 or lower)
- Compatible with Windows 7 or higher and Macintosh OS 10.14 (Mojave) or later
- Communicates via the Ethernet-based lighting protocols Net3 / ACN / sACN and Artnet
- DMX / RDM via ETC Gadget II (available under Art.480275) (up to 4 gadgets can be connected) or DMX / RDM gateways (Net3)
- Supports connection to third party USB-MIDI panels via Direct MIDI
Minimum hardware requirements:
- PC (laptop or desktop) with Intel multi-core processor with a clock frequency of more than 2.0 GHz, Windows 7 or higher with> 500 MB free hard disk space, screen resolution of at least 1280 x 1024, 512 MB RAM minimum (recommended 1 GB - 2048, 2 GB - 3072, 4 GB - 6144), 64 MB graphics card
- Macintosh computer with Intel multi-core processor with a clock frequency of more than 2.0 GHz, OS 10.14 (Mojave) or later with> 500 MB free hard disk space, screen resolution of at least 1280x1024, 512 MB RAM minimum (recommended 1 GB - 2048, 2 GB - 3072, 4 GB - 6144), 64 MB graphics card
|system software windows||Yes|
|system software MAC||Yes|
|Operating system iOs||No|
|Sound To Light||No|
|DMX channels with XLR||0|
|Max. DMX Channels In||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 502070 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!