Fender SQ CV 60s Mustang Bass SG
- Body: Nato
- Bolted neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Indian laurel
- Pearloid dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: C
- 20 Narrow tall frets
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 38 mm (1.5")
- Scale: 762 mm (30")
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.49")
- Pickup: 1 Fender-designed Alnico split coil (middle)
- Volume and tone controls
- 4-Ply tortoise pickguard
- Mustang bass bridge with 4 string saddles
- Vintage-style machine heads
- Nickel hardware
- Factory stringing: Fender USA Bass 7250M .045 - .105 (Article Nr. 142933)
- Colour: Surf Green
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468605 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!