Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb
Digital Combo Amplifier For Electric Guitars
- 2 Channels: Normal and Vibrato
- Power: 200 W, comparable to a 85 W all-tube
- Equipped with: 2 x 12" Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers
- Controls for channel 1 (Normal): Bright switch, volume, treble, middle, bass
- Controls for channel 2 (Vibrato): Volume, treble, bass, reverb, speed, intensity
- 1 Output selector switch for full power and 5 attenuator dials
- Impulse response
- XLR line output with speaker simulation
- Mute switch
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 51.4 x 26.3 x 66.4 cm (20.24" x 10.35" x 26.15")
- Weight: 15.8 kg
- Includes a 2-button footswitch
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468749 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!