Great River Effect and Signal Processors
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Great River PWM-501; 1-Channel Pulse Width modulated Compressor/Limiter; 500er Module; fast response like a FET and VCA compressor; Sidechain-Filter: HP 20 - 600 Hz, switchable; Rotary Knob for Gain, Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release, stepless feedback/feedforward mixing; LED-Meter; Stereo coupling with...
EQ Low, lo-mid, hi-mid and hi EQ bands with gain and frequency controls, Low and high band "peaking" switch, EQ on / off switch, Incl. the well-known Harrison high and low pass filters, Internal jumper allows the selection of...
- Low, lo-mid, hi-mid and hi EQ bands with gain and frequency controls
- Low and high band "peaking" switch
- EQ on / off switch
Channel Strip Balanced XLR inputs and outputs, High-impedance 6,3 mm jack guitar input on the front (automatically disconnects the XLR microphone input), Adjustable pre-amplification in 5 dB steps up to 60 dB, Output: -25 dB to +10 dB, High-Current...
- Balanced XLR inputs and outputs
- High-impedance 6,3 mm jack guitar input on the front (automatically disconnects the XLR microphone input)
- Adjustable pre-amplification in 5 dB steps up to 60 dB
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!