Effect and Signal Processors
Great River MP-500NV
- Balanced XLR inputs and outputs
- High-impedance 6,3 mm jack guitar input on the front (automatically disconnects the XLR microphone input)
- Adjustable pre-amplification in 5 dB steps up to 60 dB
Great River 32EQ
- Low, lo-mid, hi-mid and hi EQ bands with gain and frequency controls
- Low and high band "peaking" switch
- EQ on / off switch
Great River PWM-501
- Enables a fast response as with an FET or VCA compressor
- Sidechain filter: High pass, 20 to 600 Hz, switchable
- Controls for output level, threshold, ratio, attack, release
Available shortly (2-5 days)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!