Traditional instruments require excellent service and a particular understanding for the customers needs.
Because of our size, we hold a comprehensive collection of all kinds of instruments. This sense of completeness in combination with dedicated sales personnel has made many brass combos, orchestras, and institutions our customers.
Apart from the big brands such as Yamaha, Selmer, Holton, and many others we carry a growing selection of high quality alternatives from Europe and the Far East at unbeatable prices.
Today, many music schools and teachers recommend brass and reed instruments of the Thomann brand, because they are convinced of the quality and workmanship. We're convinced, too, and that's why we grant a three year warranty as well as a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee..
Our dedicated repair and service department for brass and reed instruments will assist you after your purchase. Maintenance, care, and repairs are carried out by a team of experts always willing to help.
Discover our operation on a 360° tour
our Team – Brass/Woodwind
- Andreas HartTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Benjamin ScherpfTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Johannes NeunerTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Johannes SchwägerlTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Karsten GerberTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Marco RothTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Martin RennerTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Nikolas BrügerTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Oliver SpathTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Peter SchreierTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Philip SchmittTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Rafael Barahona BertholdTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Sebastian ScharlTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Stefan KlosTel. (09546) 9223 26
- Uwe DresselTel. (09546) 9223 26