Hage Musikverlag Let's Play Ukulele
Songbook and Ukulele School
- For beginners without previous knowledge
- By Daniel Schusterbauer
- For instruments in GCEA tuning
- 40 Pop and rock classics in increasing difficulty level
- Short learning units between songs
- Advanced techniques like fingerpicking, slap, flamenco roll, or palm mute
- Notation and tablature
- Chord specifications, fingering patterns, striking patterns and texts
- Format: DIN A4
- 172 Pages
- Spiral binding
- Includes 2 CDs (all songs with ukulele accompaniment and vocals)
- Includes DVD with 10 videos (introductory songs)
- A Hard Day's Night
- Bad Moon Rising
- Everybody Need Somebody To Love
- I Follow Rivers
- Lemon Tree
- Mrs. Robinson
- Over The Rainbow (Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole)
- Scarborough Fair
- ...and many more
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Suitable for children||No|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||172 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 304350 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!