Harley Benton CST-24 Black Cherry Fl B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
- Deluxe series
- Body: Mahogany
- Arched top: Flamed maple
- Set-in mahogany neck
- Fretboard: "Roasted" jatoba
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- 24 Frets
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid dots
- Neck and body binding
- Scale: 635 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Graphite nut
- Pickup: 2 Roswell HAF AlNiCo-5 open coil humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- 1 Volume and 1 tone control with push / pull function for coil split
- DLX chrome hardware
- DLX GTB wrapover bridge
- DLX machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario EXL-110 .010 - .046
- Colour: Black Cherry Flame
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 383777 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!