Harley Benton D-120CE VS
Steel-string guitar with pickup
- Design: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Top: Spruce
- X Bracing
- Back and sides: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck profile: C
- Dovetail neck joint
- Fretboard: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Cream-coloured bindings on the body and neck
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Bridge: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Pickup with preamp, volume knob and 4-band EQ
- Chrome-plated diecast machine heads
- Strings: .010 - .047
- Colour: Vintage sunburst, high-gloss
|Back and Sides||Sapelli, Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 345093 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!