Harley Benton D-120NT
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Spruce
- X bracing
- Body and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Dovetail construction
- Roseacer (thermally treated rosewood) fretboard
- Modern C neck profile
- Cream coloured bindings on body and neck
- Scale: 650 mm
- 20 Frets
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- Roseacer (thermally treated rosewood) bridge
- Chrome-plated die-cast machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: .010" - .047"
- Colour: Natural, high gloss
|Back and Sides||Sapelli, Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 152025 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!