Harley Benton GS-Travel-E Spruce
- Mini Travel Grand Symphony body design
- Selected spruce body
- Mahogany body
- Nato neck
- Blackwood fretboard
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Arched back
- Black binding on the body and head
- V Neck profile
- Fretboard radius: 381 mm
- Scale: 596 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 20 Frets
- Blackwood bridge
- Black deluxe diecast machine heads
- Bellcat AP-55 Active Powerjack built-in pickup system
- String gauges: HB .011 - .052
- Colour: Natural high-gloss
- Includes a gig bag
- Total length: 95 cm
- Max. width: 36 cm
- Height: 10 cm
|Model||Mini Grand Symphony|
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 410803 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!