Harley Benton GS-Travel Mahogany
Steel String Guitar
- Build: Mini Travel Grand Symphony
- Body: Selected mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Blackwood
- Fretboard inlays: Dot
- Arched back
- Black binding on body and neck
- Neck profile: V
- Fretboard radius: 381 mm
- Scale: 596 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 20 Frets
- Bridge: Blackwood
- Black Deluxe die-cast machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: HB .012 - .053
- Colour: Natural matte
- Gigbag included
- Length: 94.0 cm
- Lower width: 36 cm
- Upper width: 25 cm
- Depth: 10 cm
|Model||Mini Grand Symphony|
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 382553 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!