Harley Benton Delta Blues O
- Body design: orchestra
- Vintage style
- Body: mahogany with quarter sawn tapered spruce bracing
- Neck: mahogany
- Fretboard: blackwood
- Fretboard inlays: dot
- Dovetail construction
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- 20 Frets
- Nut: ABS
- Rosette: black / green abalone
- Bridge: blackwood
- Machine heads: chrome diecast
- Dual action truss rod
- Stringing: bronze .012 - .052
- Dimensions: 102 x 38 x 10 cm
- Colour: Bourbon Vintage Satin Burst
- Optional case available under Article Nr 122211 (not included)
|Back And Sides||Okume|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 451656 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!