Harley Benton ST-62MN BK Vintage Series
- Body: Basswood
- Bolt-on neck made of Canadian maple
- Neck profile: "C"
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- "Double Action" truss rod
- Pickup: 3 Roswell STA Alnico-5 Vintage ST-Style single coils
- 5-Way pickup selector switch
- 1 Volume control and 2 tone controls
- White pickguard
- Chrome-plated deluxe hardware
- Synchronised tremolo system
- Kluson-Style machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario .010 - .046
- Colour: Black high gloss
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 363621 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!