Harley Benton ST-62SB Vintage Series
- Body: Basswood
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Double-Action truss rod
- Pickup: 3 Roswell STA Alnico-5 Vintage ST-Style single coils
- 1 Volume control and 2 tone controls
- 5-Way toggle switch
- Tortoise pickguard
- Chrome-plated deluxe hardware
- Synchronised tremolo system
- Kluson-Style machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario .009 - .042
- Colour: 3-Tone high gloss sunburst
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 309878 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!