Harley Benton TE-52 NA LH Vintage Series
- Left-hand model
- Body: American ash
- Bolt-on neck: Canadian maple with roseacer skunk stripe
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Fretboard inlays: Dots
- 21 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Pickup: 2 Roswell TEA Alnico-5 vintage TE-Style single coils
- 1 Volume control and 1 tone control
- 3-Way switch
- Deluxe chrome hardware
- Kluson-Style machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario .010 - .046
- Colour: Natural high gloss
|number of strings||6|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 378950 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!