E Heinrichshofen Fridolin Vol.1
- Volume 1 of the series "Fridolin - a school for young guitarists"
- Author: Hans Joachim Teschner
- For young guitarists from 7 years
- Individual- as well as group lessons
- Standard notation
- Small learning steps
- Approx. 100 songs and melodies
- Song accompaniment with solo for two instruments
- Song accompaniment with chord symbols
- Updated from the 2009 version
- 80 Pages
- Publisher's No.: N2020, ISBN 978-3-938202-02-9
- Note: Book is in the German language
|Level Of Degree||Easy|
|Suitable For Children||Yes|
|For Classical Guitar||Yes|
|for Acoustic Guitar||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 165537 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!