Heritage Audio BritStrip
1-Channel Channel Strip in 1073 Style with Diode Bridge Bus Compressor
- Preamplifier with Carnhill input and output transformers
- 3-Step discrete class A design
- Up to 80 dB gain
- 20 dB Pad
- Phase reversal
- Input impedance knob between 300 and 1200 Ohm
- DI Input with discrete class A JFET swich, as well as passive thru output to power a separate amplifier
- 73 EQ with bell modes for high and low shelving sections
- Successor compressor with blend control and sidechain filter with 5 frequency options
- Link option for stereo compression with two BritStrips
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 10:1
- Attack time: Slow, fast
- Release time: 50 to 400 ms
- Auto program-dependent
- Routing of compression and equalizer
- 1 Microphone input: XLR
- 1 Line input: XLR
- 1 Line output: XLR
- DI input: 6.3 mm jack
- Thru output: 6.3 mm jack
- Sidechain send/return: 6.3 mm jack (unbalanced)
- Link connection: RCA
- Input for external power supply
- Format: 19" / 1 U
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 509514 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!