Shure SM 7 B
Dynamic Studio Microphone
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved shielding against electromagnetic hum, especially against broadband interference from computer monitors
- Internal air-suspension shock absorber virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- The detachable wind shield A7WS protects against popping noises and gives a close-up and warmer sound
- Swivel bracket with integrated tripod mount for easy installation and precise microphone positioning
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Open circuit sensitivity: -59.0 dBV / Pa (1.12 mV)
- Dimensions: 190 x 64 x 96 mm
- Weight: 765 g
- Incl. Switch cover plate and wind protection
- Suitable replacement foam wind-shield: Art. 263050
- Suitable replacement wind protection (Clip on cap windscreen): Art. 157230
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 129929 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!