Shure KSM8 N
Dynamic Dualdyne Live Vocal Microphone
- With double diaphragm technology
- Minimal proximity effect, axial distortion
- Natural recording of the signal for undistorted reproduction
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 Ω
- Sensitivity: -51.5 DBV/Pa / 1.85 mV/Pa
- Brushed aluminium case
- Hardened steel mesh head
- Colour: Nickel
- Incl. AK8C zipper bag and A25E mikrofon attachment
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379658 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!