Shure KSM8 B
Dynamic Vocals and Speech Microphone
- With dualdyne double membrane technology
- Minimal proximity effect and minimal axial sound colouration
- The signal is received in its natural state for uncoloured reproduction
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -51.5 dBV / Pa / 1.85 mV / Pa
- Aluminium housing
- Microphone mesh head is made of hardened steel
- Colour: Black
- AK8C zipper bag and A25E microphone holder included
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379653 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!