The MD 421 is one of the most famous microphones in the world. Due to its sonic qualities, it can be used in various recording situations and in all areas of sound transmission technology. The 5-stage bass switch underlines the all-round qualities.
- Suitable for voice, guitar, wind instruments and drums
- Very tough
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- 5-Stage switch Bass
- Good feedback rejection
- Transparent sound reproduction
- Frequency response: 30-17000 Hz
- Free field, no circuit sensitivity (1kHz): 2 mV / Pa (- 3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm
- Min load impedance:. 200 Ohm
- Dimensions: 215 x 46 x 49 mm
- Weight: approx 385 g
- Incl. microphone clamp for 3/8" thread
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||6|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 1999|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.