Heritage Audio HA 609A Elite
2-Channel Mono / Stereo Compressor / Limiter
- Fully discreet class A circuit
- Three Carnhill / St. Ives transformers per channel
- Exact adjustment of the compressor characteristics / response from channel to channel thanks to a unique diode bridge circuit
- True bypass per channel
- Line input impedance: 10 kOhm, transformer balanced
- Output impedance: <75 ohms, transformer balanced
- Frequency range: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Threshold: -20 to +20 dBu (compressor), 0 to +20 dB (limiter)
- Ratio: 1.5: 1 to 6: 1 (compressor)
- Attack: Fast / Normal (compressor, limiter)
- Release: 100 ms to 1,500 ms, 2x depending on the auto program (compressor)
- Release: 50 ms to 800 ms, 2 x auto-program dependent (limiter)
- Makeup Gain: 0 to 20 dB
- 2 Line inputs: XLR
- 2 Line outputs: XLR
- Design: 19"/ 2 U
- Includes external power supply (100 - 240V)
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 480854 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!