Heritage Audio HA 609A Elite
2-Channel Mono / Stereo Compressor / Limiter
- Fully discreet class A circuit
- Three Carnhill / St. Ives transformers per channel
- Exact adjustment of the compressor characteristics / response from channel to channel thanks to a unique diode bridge circuit
- True bypass per channel
- Line input impedance: 10 kOhm, transformer balanced
- Output impedance: <75 ohms, transformer balanced
- Frequency range: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Threshold: -20 to +20 dBu (compressor), 0 to +20 dB (limiter)
- Ratio: 1.5: 1 to 6: 1 (compressor)
- Attack: Fast / Normal (compressor, limiter)
- Release: 100 ms to 1,500 ms, 2x depending on the auto program (compressor)
- Release: 50 ms to 800 ms, 2 x auto-program dependent (limiter)
- Makeup Gain: 0 to 20 dB
- 2 Line inputs: XLR
- 2 Line outputs: XLR
- Design: 19"/ 2 U
- Includes external power supply (100 - 240V)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 480854 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!