Heritage Audio Successor
Stereo Bus Compressor
- Analog bus and master compressor with transformer-coupled inputs and outputs
- Vintage sound character through 1073-inspired amplifier circuit with Carnhill transformer and diode bridge circuit
- Extremely fast attack and release control times
- Flexible sidechain path with 5-stage filter with high-pass and peak characteristics
- Rasterized blend control for parallel compression
- Rasterized controls for Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release and Gain Makeup
- Per channel input and output (XLR) and sidechain send/return (6.3 mm jack)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Threshold: 20 - 20 dBu
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 20:1
- Attack time: 50µs to 20ms
- Release time: 25ms to 400ms
- Auto circuit for program dependent compression
- Side-chain filter high-pass: 80, 160, 5000 Hz
- Side-chain filter peak: 1, 3 kHz
- Amplification: 0 to 10 dB in 2 dB steps
- Power supply: 100 - 240 VAC (external universal power supply)
- Dimensions: 19", 1 HE
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457623 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!