Heritage Audio RAM System 2000 B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Desktop Monitor Controller with Bluetooth Functionality
- Analogue circuits with gold-plated switching relays in the entire signal path (including the 64-stage relay damping system)
- Illuminated buttons with inscription
- Mute/Solo functions for individual speakers
- Integrated talkback microphone (optionally routable to cue, mix or all outputs)
- 3x Stereo line input 6.3 mm jack balanced (L / R) with +4 dBu (input 3 can be switched to -10 dB)
- CUE input and output 6.3 mm jack (L / R)
- S/PDIF input with 24 bit / 96 kHz Burr Brown DAC
- 3x Stereo line output 6.3 mm jack (L / R)
- Independent stereo mix output 6.3 mm jack (L / R, tap before the master fader)
- Subwoofer output 6.3 mm jack
- 2x Stereo headphone output 6.3 mm jack separately controllable (source signal between mix and cue switchable)
- 64-Level relay attenuation system with 1 dB increments for master volume control
- LED level meter
- Bluetooth input for mobile device integration (supported codes: AAC, APTX, SBC)
|Number Of Monitoring Outputs (Stereo)||3|
|Built-in AD / DA converter||No|
|Incl. Remot control||No|
|Number of 2 track inputs||0|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 439001 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!