Hofa IQ-Series Analyser V2 Standal.
Audio Analysis Plugin (Download)
- Standalone application for audio analysis without DAW
- Network functionality to connect 2 IQ-Analysers to different computers
- DAW connection via the IQ-Analyser NetAux plugin
- Live analysis of other audio sources, such as microphones, DAWs, iTunes, media players, etc.
- Analyser includes Peak-, Hold-, RMS- and Energy curves
- Simultaneous analysis of several live signals
- Continuous frequency zoom with 121 measuring points in the selected range
- IQ-Analyser measurements can be transferred to IQ-EQ V3
- Selectable input signal (middle, side, left, right)
- Reference management with subfolders, also for your own reference curves
- Direct analysis via drag & drop from Explorer / Finder, Cubase, Nuendo and Logic
- Innovative 31-band frequency correlator
- Precise metering (peak, hold, EBU, LRA, RMS)
- Goniometer and correlation meter
- Adjustable plugin window size
- Supported formats: Standalone
- System requirements: Min. Windows XP (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / Mac OSX 10.6, internet connection
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 393447 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!