Virtual Bass (download)
- Elaborately produced bass software and plug-in with 2 basses
- Based on a sample of an Alembic 5-string and a 5-string Fender Jazz Bass
- Sub-bass with 2 sine oscillators for more fullness and assertiveness
- Includes finger, pick and slap playing techniques
- Many available articulations such as alternating fingers, index finger, middle finger, tapping, percussive right hand, percussive left hand, ghost note, flageolet, slap, pop 'ghost slap, slides
- Integrated conversion of real audio tracks to bass MIDI (guitar, bass, drums, etc.)
- MIDI library with natural bass patterns for all genres and styles
- Automatic creation of matching basslines for imported MIDI drum and keyboard tracks
- Song track for recording your own MIDI tracks and arranging MIDI patterns
- Intuitive creation of suitable transitions and slides
- Edit Play Style function for more variations
- Grid editor with numerous editing options
- Tab2Find function
- Meta search
- Expandable with Toontrack EZbass sound libraries and EZbass MIDI packs
- Flexible viewing options
- Supported formats (64-bit only): Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Win7 (64-bit) min., Mac OSX 10.9 min., 4 GB RAM, 5 GB HD, internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 493783 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!