Hughes&Kettner ERA 2 Wood
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
- 400 Watt amplifier output
- For steel string guitar, classical guitar, accordion, strings, keyboard, zither etc.
- High resolution
- Direct and unadulterated sound reproduction
- Large headroom for a dynamic feel
- Exact mapping of the entire frequency spectrum through 2 x 8'' custom made speaker+ 1'' dome tweeter
- Channel 1 and 2 identically and equally usable for two instruments or instrument and vocals or two voices
- Channel 1 and 2 each equipped with high resolution mic and instrument input (XLR/jack combo jack - phantom power switchable)
- Switches: -10 dB / Shape / Mute Gain control 3-band EQ with two modes (e.g. for steel string and nylon string)
- Channel-specific FX engine with 16 programs - Reverbs, Chorus, Flanger etc.
- Channel 3: AUX In 3.5 mm stereo input, adjustable, for an external audio source
- Channel 4: FX-Return 6.3 mm stereo input, adjustable, usable for devices with line level
- Master section with volume and notch filters for suppression of resonance
- 5 Outputs: DI, Line, Tuner, Headphones, Digital Out S / PDIF Toslink
- FX loop: 6.3 mm FX send
- 35 mm tripod flange
- Weight: 14.1 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 350 x 475 x 290 mm
- Colour: Natural glazed
- Incl. tilt stand (25°/35°) and padded protective cover
- Made in Germany
- Recommended accessories: Hughes & Kettner FS-2 footswitch (Article Nr: 135680, not included)
|Power in Watts||400|
|Speaker size||2x 8", 1x 1"|
|External FX Loop||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431184 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!