Joranalogue Audio Design Filter 8
- Multimode filter and 8-phase oscillator
- OTA-based 4-pole filter
- 8 Separate filter pole outputs with the characteristics: Low-pass (6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB, 24 dB), high-pass (6 dB), band-pass + notch.
- Phase shifter and bandpass
- Coarse and fine controls for filter frequency
- Linear and exponential FM for filter frequency
- Each with bipolar attenuator
- 1V/oct. CV input
- CV input with bipolar attenuator for resonance
- "Ping" input triggers an internal transient generator for creating drum sounds
- "Hold" input and switch freezes the filter core to the current value
- Works as an 8-phase sine oscillator with 45° phase shift between the outputs when self-oscillating
- Switchable LFO mode
- Switchable level compensation for all outputs
- Can process audio and CV signals
- 2 Audio inputs
- Current consumption: 75 mA (+12 V) / 75 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 12 HP
- Depth: 43 mm
|Width||12 TE / HP|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 466316 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!