- Mixer / switcher
- Dual 2: 1 mixer
- Normalised 4: 1
- Click-free mute
- Click-free polarity reversal per input with LED indicator
- Modulation vs. Audio mode selection (lin / log) pr mixer
- 2 LEDs on each output indicate the amplitude and polarity of the output signal
- Non-connected inputs have a fixed voltage to facilitate offset generation
- DC-coupled analogue signal path
- Switch between 4 inputs, only 2 or disabled
- Input sequential or random via clock / trigger selectable
- Input selectable depending on the control voltage
- Settings are retained via the circuit
- Power requirement: +12 V 22 mA, -12 V 26 mA, +5 V 13 mA
- Dimensions: 8 HP x 25 mm (W x D)
|Width||8 TE / HP|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 445341 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!