La Tromba Lacquer Polish
La Tromba Lacquer Polish cleans and protects your instrument against skin salt and corrosive substances by means of a non-smearing, high-gloss wax film
Spray a little La Tromba lacquer polish on your varnished instrument, then polish it with a dry, bright and soft rag - and you are done!
- For all varnished instruments
- Protects against salt and corrosive substances
- Size: 80 ml
Safety Notes H Phrases
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Safety Notes P Phrases
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P103: Read label before use.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P233: Keep container tightly closed.
- P301-P310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303-P361-P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P403-P235: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P405: Store locked up.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to …
|For Lacquered Instruments||Yes|
|For Silver Plated Instruments||No|
|For Brass instrument||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||6|
|sales unit||1 piece|
Compare Similar Items
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.