LAB Gruppen PDX3000
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
2-Channel Amplifier with DSP-Function
- Power: 2x 1000 W @ 2 Ohm, 2x 1500 W @ 4 Ohm, 2x 800 W @ 8 Ohm, 3000 W Peak
- Class D power amp
- DSP configuration on the front panel or via USB connection and PDX Controller software from a PC
- LCD display
- Adjustable gain, delay, crossover, EQ, limiter and dynamic EQ
- Switch mode power supply (SMPS)
- Comprehensive circuit protection against short circuits, DC and thermal overload
- Speaker Protect Limiter for maximum level output and reliable driver protection
- Pre-configured crossover settings for speaker configuration
- Front panel locking functionality
- Temperature controlled fan
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB
- THD+N: 20 - 20,000 Hz @ 1 W <0.1%
- Frequency response: 10 - 20,000 Hz, + 0.5 / -1 dB
- Input impedance: 10 kO unbalanced, 20 kO balanced
- Internal sample rate: 96 kHz
- 2x XLR inputs
- 2x 6.3 mm Jack inputs
- 2x PowerTwist outputs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 93 x 483 x 326 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Colour: Black
- Designed and developed in Sweden
- Includes a 10 year LAB Gruppen warranty
|Power (4 Ohms) per Channel||1500 W|
|Rack Units||2 U|
|Amp Class||Class D|
|2 Ohm stable||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478226 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!