LAB Gruppen PDX3000
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
2-Channel Amplifier with DSP-Function
- Power: 2x 1000 W @ 2 Ohm, 2x 1500 W @ 4 Ohm, 2x 800 W @ 8 Ohm, 3000 W Peak
- Class D power amp
- DSP configuration on the front panel or via USB connection and PDX Controller software from a PC
- LCD display
- Adjustable gain, delay, crossover, EQ, limiter and dynamic EQ
- Switch mode power supply (SMPS)
- Comprehensive circuit protection against short circuits, DC and thermal overload
- Speaker Protect Limiter for maximum level output and reliable driver protection
- Pre-configured crossover settings for speaker configuration
- Front panel locking functionality
- Temperature controlled fan
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB
- THD+N: 20 - 20,000 Hz @ 1 W <0.1%
- Frequency response: 10 - 20,000 Hz, + 0.5 / -1 dB
- Input impedance: 10 kO unbalanced, 20 kO balanced
- Internal sample rate: 96 kHz
- 2x XLR inputs
- 2x 6.3 mm Jack inputs
- 2x PowerTwist outputs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 93 x 483 x 326 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Colour: Black
- Designed and developed in Sweden
- Includes a 10 year LAB Gruppen warranty
|Power (4 Ohms) per Channel||1500 W|
|Rack Units||2 U|
|Amp Class||Class D|
|2 Ohm stable||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!