LD Systems ICOA 15 A
Active Full-Range Speaker
- Can be used vertically and horizontally thanks to coaxial construction with rotating BEM-optimised CD horn
- DynX DSP with 4 presets, 3-band EQ and delay
- Equipped with: 15" LF and 1" HF driver
- Class D amplifier
- Power: 300 Watts RMS / 1200 W peak
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- Frequency range: 48 - 20000 Hz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 50°
- With rotating horn
- 2x XLR/jack combo mic/line inputs
- AUX input via 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- XLR mono mix output
- Monitor angle: 55°
- 6x M10 rigging points
- 2x 36 mm pole mount with fixed inclination angles (0° / 5°)
- 4 Handles
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 416 x 695 x 415 mm
- Weight: 24.3 kg
- Suitable cover: Article no. 481068 (not included)
|Number of woofers||1|
|Power (manufacturers info)||300 W|
|SPL in dB||128 dB|
|EQ per Channel||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 481061 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!