Lehle Mono Volume 90
- Inputs and outputs are located on the side
- Ideal for pedal steel players
- Equipped with a precision magnetic sensor
- Doesn't include a mechanical potentiometer
- Volume from -92 dB (mute) to 0 dB (unity gain), or +12 dB (boost adjustable with potentiometer)
- No damping of higher frequencies
- No sound loss
- With the help of the MIN knob, the minimum volume can be set from 0-90%
- Supply voltage is rectified, filtered, stabilised and doubled to 18V
- Total dynamic range of 110 dB with a Blackmer VCA
- Low-friction bearings
- Brake can be finely adjusted
- Buffered direct-out as an output for a tuner or a second amp
- Power supply via a 9V - 15V DC or oder 7 - 12 V AC (coaxial power connector - polarity is not relevant, corresponding power suppy available under Article Nr 409939 (not included, must be ordered separately)
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406875 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!