Make Noise QPAS
- Analog stereo filter
- Offers 4 multi-mode filter cores that can be distributed in the stereo field
- Cutoff and resonance control for all 4 filters together
- CV input for left and right cutoff
- CV input for filter resonance
- Filter spread for left and right separately adjustable and with CV input
- Ping / trigger input for left and right
- Stereo input and output
- Filter outputs for low pass, bandpass, high pass and novel smile pass
- Pre-filter VCA with CV input
- Can also be used in dual-mono, mono-to-stereo and stereo-to-mono
- Current consumption: 166 mA (+12 V) / 190 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 18 TE
- Depth: 30 mm
|Width||18 TE / HP|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457840 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!