This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
Combo amplifier for electric guitar
- Power: 50W
- 4 analog channels - fully programmable
- Equipment: 12 "speaker
- 2 simultaneous effects - Reverb and a Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Octaver, Vibrato and Delay effect (Delay in 4 different modes: Studio, Tape, Multi-Tap, Reverse)
- Separated delay control
- Emulated / Headphone output
- MP3 / Line Input
- Programmable serial effects loop
- Programmable Damping: 2 FDD Styles
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 518 x 494 x 278 mm
- Weight: 16.6 kg
- Finish: Black / Gold
- Incl. 2-fold footswitch
Note: Access to all functions with "STOMPWARE" footswitch - Art. 223005 (not included).
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||16|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||December 2017|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.