Analogue Processing Box
- 16-Channel analogue processor with plug-in control
- Offers mixer simulation and 7 different analogue dynamics processors for mixing and mastering
- Moo X: Hybrid mixing console with channel EQ, analogue compressor and saturation, as well as master section with stereo analogue compressor and saturation
- MC-3: Multi-band compressor with 3 bands
- C673-A: Dynamic range compressor, the sound of which is based on the Fairchild 670
- EL MOO: Tube limiter with analogue saturation
- MOO TUBE: Compressor with a subtle character for a wide range of applications
- ChickenHead: Aggressive compressor with its own sound character
- L-18: Transparent limiter for all areas of application and surround support up to 7.1 in Avid Pro Tools Ultimate (not for AU, VST3)
- C-18: Universal compressor with a neutral sound
- 32-Bit converter
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 118 dB
- Supported formats (64-bit only): VST3 / AU2 / AAXnative
- Supported DAWs: Avid Pro Tools 12 or later, Logic Pro x 10.4 or later, Cubase 10.x or later
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 406 mm
- System requirements: Mac OSX 10.10 or later, internet connection, Pace iLok (Article no. 401447) or iLok Cloud
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 472694 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!