McDSP FutzBox Native
LoFi Plug-In (Download)
- Effect plug-in for simulating various LoFi signal sources such as televisions, radios, telephones etc. with the help of SIM (Synthetic Impulse Models)
- Integrated SIM library with different sound sources
- Additional effects for reworking such as distortion, filter, gate, noise generator, etc.
- Internally double compute depth
- Mono and stereo version
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Win7 (32/64-bit) min., Mac OSX 10.7 min., Internet connection, Pace iLok (Type 401447 - not included)
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 389376 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!