Mooer ShimVerb Pro Digital Reverb
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Stereo reverb
- 5 Hall programs: Room, hall, church, plate, spring
- "Shimmer" footswitch adds high harmonics to the hall sound
- Reverb on / off footswitch
- Independent volume control for dry and wet signal
- Independent control for low cut and high cut, pre-delay time and cooldown
- "Shimmer" button adjusts the intensity of the shimmer effect
- "Reverb" button to select the desired reverb program
- Preset mode: The favorite hall sound can be saved to a memory and recalled at any time
- "Octave" switch adds one octave to the Shimmer sound
- Trails on / off switch (Trails on: Effect sounds decay from buffered bypass after deactivation of the pedal, trails off: no reverberation of the effect after deactivation of the pedal with true bypass)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Sampling depth: 32 bit
- Sound processing options: Mono In -> Mono Out, Mono In -> Stereo Out, Stereo In -> Stereo Out
- Inputs: 2x 6.3 mm mono jack
- Outputs: 2x 6.3 mm mono jack
- Current consumption: 210 mA
- Power supply: 9 V DC power supply, 2.1mm barrel connector, polarity: (-) inside (not included - e.g. Article Nr 409939)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 106 mm x 96 mm x 53 mm
- Weight 440 g
|Ki- / bemeneti konfiguráció||Stereo be / stereo ki|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 355136 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!