4-Channel USB C Audio Interface
- 24-Bit/192 kHz AD/DA converter
- 2 Microphone preamps with individually switchable +48 V phantom power on each
- 2 Line inputs: 6.3 mm XLR/Jack combo (switchable to Hi-Z instrument input)
- 2 Balanced line inputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- 4 Balanced line outputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- 4 Unbalanced outputs: RCA
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm Jack
- MIDI input/output
- Loopback feature
- LCD level meter
- Includes MOTU Performer Lite, Ableton Live Lite, and 6 GB of loops and samples
|Recording / Playback Channels||4x4|
|Number of Mic Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Inputs||4|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Outs||4|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||No|
|Width in mm||210 mm|
|Depth in mm||108 mm|
|Height in mm||45 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478036 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!