Hal Leonard Bass Method Complete Edition
- The easy entry to playing electric bass - 2nd edition
- By Ed Friedland
- Complete edition includes all 3 books from the series
- Arranged in notation and tablature in parts
- Includes information on chords, including chord diagrams
- ISBN: 978-0-7935-6383-8
- Publisher's No.: HL 00695074
- Format: DIN A4
- Pages: 144
- Book is in English
- Includes a downloadable code
- Playing Tips And Techniques
- More Than 100 Great Songs, Riffs And Examples
- Major and Minor Scales
- The Shuffle Rhythm
- Slap and Pop
- ..and much more
|Level Of Degree||Easy|
|Suitable For Children||Yes|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 137436 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!