Edition Dux Bass Unlimited
Workbook for Electric Bass
- All stylistics and techniques of modern bass guitar playing: Rock, pop, blues, funk, latin, soul, jazz, Hip-Hop and reggae
- By Andy Mayerl
- Revised edition 2015
- Grooves, examples and exercises
- Theory and slap bass part
- Many topics of the musician's everyday life
- In tablature and notation
- With accompanying app for free download
- Ring binder
- ISBN 978-3-934958-50-0, Verlag-Nr. Edition Dux D790
- 308 Pages
- In German
- Including 2 CDs with lots of exercises and grooves as well as over 40 Play-Alongs
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||Yes|
|Main Theme Jazz||Yes|
|Main Theme Rock||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 376010 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!