Edition Dux Walking Bass
- Step by step to latin & jazz bass lines
- For electric bass and double bass
- With 3 CDs
- Over 140 written-down exercises and walking bass lines
- Explains the jazz theory by means of many examples
- Including latin jazz and jazz rock
- Suitable for self-study, with over 20 playalongs of well-known jazz standards such as Autumn Leaves, Blue Bossa, Misty, Bluesette and many more
- By Andy Mayerl
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||Yes|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 229006 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!