Berklee Press Berklee Jazz Bass
Jazz Method for Bass
- For electric and double bass
- By Rich Appleman, Bruce Gertz and Whit Browne
- ISBN: 9780876391693
- Publisher's No.: HL50449636
- Format: DIN A4
- Pages: 112
- Book is in English
- Includes access to online audio material
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||Yes|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 507537 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!