Berklee Press Metal Bass Lines
Textbook for Electric Bass
- All the necessary techniques for metal bass
- By David Marvuglio
- Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal
- Etudes and exercises in notation and tabulature, starting with simple bass lines up to advanced topics
- Online audio tracks for download (access code is included in the book)
- ISBN: 978-0-87639-160-0
- 48 Pages
- Written in English
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 368401 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!