Neunaber Immerse Reverberator Mk II
Effect pedal for electric guitar
- Digital reverb
- Updated version of the "Immerse Reverberator"
- 8 Reverb Modes: W3T (Wet version 3) / Plate / Reverb / Spring / Sustain / Echo / Detune / Shim
- Different routing options
- Selectable bypass: True / Buffered
- Analog dry signal path for low noise and no latency
- Mix, Time / Tone, Depth, and Pre-Dly / Mod / Blend controls
- 8-Way rotary switch to select between the Reverb modes
- Trails switch on the back
- Kill / Dry switch on the back
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- 2x 6.3 mm Stereo jacks (1/2) inputs / outputs
- Power supply via optional 9-12V DC power supply 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside (not included)
- Current consumption: 80 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 117 x 73 x 51 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
|Ki- / bemeneti konfiguráció||Stereo be / stereo ki|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 450471 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!