Neunaber Immerse Reverberator Mk II
Effect pedal for electric guitar
- Digital reverb
- Updated version of the "Immerse Reverberator"
- 8 Reverb Modes: W3T (Wet version 3) / Plate / Reverb / Spring / Sustain / Echo / Detune / Shim
- Different routing options
- Selectable bypass: True / Buffered
- Analog dry signal path for low noise and no latency
- Mix, Time / Tone, Depth, and Pre-Dly / Mod / Blend controls
- 8-Way rotary switch to select between the Reverb modes
- Trails switch on the back
- Kill / Dry switch on the back
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- 2x 6.3 mm Stereo jacks (1/2) inputs / outputs
- Power supply via optional 9-12V DC power supply 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside (not included)
- Current consumption: 80 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 117 x 73 x 51 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 450471 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!