Novation Summit B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
16-Part Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Multitimbral on 2 areas
- Based on the peak architecture
- Semi-weighted 61-key keyboard with velocity response and aftertouch
- 3 Oscillators per voice
- Doubled analog filters
- Analog VCAs and 3 analog distortion levels per voice
- 3 NCO New Oxford oscillators per voice enable subtractive, wavetable or FM sound generation
- Analog multimode filter with 12/24 dB per voice with dual mode
- Effects like distortion, chorus, delay and reverb
- Pitch and modulation wheel
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 998.4 x 302.4 x 71 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Suitable optional case: Art.489963 (not included)
- 2 Line inputs: 6.3 mm Jack (L/R)
- CV-Mod input: 3.5 mm Mini stereo jack
- 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm Jack (L/R)
- 2 AUX outputs: 6.3 mm Jack (L/R)
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm Jack
- 2 Pedal inputs
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
|Number Of Keys||61|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||16|
|Sound Engine||Digital Analog Hybrid|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||4|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479477 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!